Meet the Maker
Hola, thank you so much for your interest in learning more about who I am! My name is Jessica and I am a first-generation Latina currently living the dream in Ohio. I have always been an artist since the moment I could hold a pencil. I remember being in grade school and tracing images in my books instead of reading because I could not speak English at the time. Fast-forward to 2021, and my love for creating converts into wearable art. I always wanted to sell my art, so it's an amazing feeling to see people WEARING my art. I am in my happy place, and I wouldn't be here without you, so from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for allowing me to live out my dream.
A few more facts about me:
- I am bilingual, Spanish is my first language.
- I am married to my highschool sweetheart & we have two kitties, Tina & Tella
- When I am not creating art, you can find me at a local Happy Hour with my best friends.
- I am the oldest sibling of three
- I am a Gemini, this is where my business name came from :)